Steel Residential Garage Doors
Grooved panel steel carriage house garage doors with or without insulation.
We’ve taken the iconic raised panel steel garage door and given it a vintage feel by adding a grooved panel design, optional decorative windows and wrought iron hardware with many unique color choices including Ultra-Grain®, Clopay’s exclusive faux woodgrain paint finish.
- Available in 3, 2 or 1-layer construction options.
- Insulation options include 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene.
- Insulated door R-values range from 6.3 to 18.4.
- The steel skins are protected by the use of a tough, layered coating system, which includes a hot-dipped galvanized layer and baked-on primer and top coat.
- WINDCODE® reinforcement product available for high wind load applications. (Click for details)
- Grooved-panel steel carriage house designs available in short- and long-panel options.
- 12 factory finish paint colors available, including almond, black, Ultra-Grain® Oak Walnut Finish and more.
- Multiple glass options available including acrylic, insulated, frosted, seeded, rain and obscure options.
- Window grilles for easy cleaning.
- Comes complete with spade lift handles and step plates. Additional decorative hardware options available.
- Available in 3-layer, 2-layer or 1-layer construction
- 2" or 1-3/8" Intellicore® polyurethane, 2" or 1-3/8" polystyrene or 1-5/16" vinyl backed polystyrene insulation available. Insulated door R-values from 6.3 to 18.4
- Replaceable vinyl bottom weather seal in rust free aluminum retainer helps protect against the elements.
- Window grilles are removable for easy cleaning.
- Patented Safe-T-Bracket® – Prevents serious injury that could occur if the bottom bracket were removed with the garage door closed and under tension.
- Rust-Prevention System – Steel skins are protected through a tough, layered coating system, including a hot-dipped galvanized layer, a protective metal oxide pretreatment and a baked on primer and top coat.
- Door sample shown in Standard White.
- Product complies with 2015 IECC air infiltration requirement of 0.40 cfm/ft2 or less (IECC, Section C402.5.2)
Warmer. Quieter. Stronger.
Garage doors featuring Intellicore® insulation technology represent the ultimate smart choice for homeowners. Clopay’s Intellicore® is a proprietary polyurethane foam that is injected into a garage door, expanding to fill the entire structure. The result is a door with incredible strength, energy efficiency, and durability. (Click for details)
SOLID TOP SECTIONS
TOP SECTIONS WITH WINDOWS
ARCH1 WITH VERTICAL GRILLE14
ARCH1 WITH GRILLE24
ARCH2 WITH GRILLE24
ARCH2 WITH VERTICAL GRILLE14
WROUGHT IRON SHORT*
WROUGHT IRON LONG*
WROUGHT IRON ARCH*
DOUBLE TOP SECTIONS
ARCH3 WITH GRILLES
ARCH3 WITH VERTICAL GRILLES
SPECIALITY GLASS OPTIONS
ULTRA-GRAIN OAK MEDIUM FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN OAK DARK FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN OAK WALNUT FINISH*
ULTRA-GRAIN OAK SLATE FINISH*
We require use of a pre-approved paint/s having a LRV of 38 or higher. Use of other paints will void the door’s warranty.
SPADE LIFT HANDLES (included)
SPEAR LIFT HANDLES
COLONIAL LIFT HANDLES
DECORATIVE LIFT HANDLES
RING DOOR KNOCKER
TWISTED “L" HANDLES
SPADE STRAP HINGE
SPEAR STRAP HINGE
COLONIAL STRAP HINGE
SPADE STEP PLATE (included)
SPEAR STEP PLATE
COLONIAL STEP PLATE
INSTALLATION & CARE